Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

5.03.2012

Aruba: "Friday I'm in Love"


I am one lucky lady, fortunate enough to be surrounded by friends from all over the world who are doing super cool things. A couple months ago I received an invitation to partake in a week-long wedding celebration in the Caribbean island of Aruba. At the time, I was elated, but unsure if I would be able to attend because of my trip through Europe. Thankfully, I came to my senses and booked my flight home from Switzerland in time to unpack, repack, swoop my Mama and head out for the equator. 


The groom patiently waits for his blushing bride.






The moms lead the way to the beach ceremony.




The groom says his vows in Dutch, the bride in English and the minister in a mix of both with a thick, latin accent. I started crying around the words, "Be sparing with criticism, generous with praise and quick to forgive."


Father and mother of the groom.


















Ceremony in Caribbean paradise. Ahhhh, now off to the reception...




First dance under the stars. 











The night Bas and Chrissta said "I Do" was hot, tropical and breezy. I drank fresh juice on ice, ate seaweed salad and danced in the moonlight. It was perfect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment