Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

2.28.2013

Hops & Barley: Best Bier in Berlin




 My brewer friend hooked me up with Hops & Barley in Friedrichshain a couple of weeks ago and now I cant get enough. Their cider is off. The. Hook. They brew in small batches so you rarely get the same choices, even if you return within the week, but I lucked out and got my cider 3 weeks in a row. SCORE! I took my friends Julian and Natalie there a couple days ago. We got royally wasted, watched the F.C. Bayern game (they won!) and stumbled into a burger joint down the street that sells mozzarella patties whaaaaaaaaa??! Gosh I love BERLIN!!







Can you tell they are sitting under a giant fussball screen? 










No comments:

Post a Comment