Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

3.22.2013

London: Rose Lychee and Ladurée









Roy Lichtenstein


















Rose Lychee martinis at Ping Pong :)







Ladurée at Covent Garden. Devine!


Chanel Pop-up floral boutique for Mother's Day


Tiny, fluffy, sweet and delicate, the Orange Blossom macaron was my favorite. 







Street food is the best. 





This cute young man was picking out flowers so carefully. 







St Pauls!  Visually its astounding. A purely massive structure that I couldn't even fit in my camera's lens.



It was a whirlwind of a weekend for my first visit to London, and my gracious hosts, Katy and Josh showed me an incredible time. From an inspiring visit to the Tate to see the Roy Lichtenstein retrospective to the steps of St. Paul to sipping cocktails overlooking the Thames River, our reunion had nary a dull moment. 











Harry told me that sometimes he'll wake up in the morning and the fog is so think that he cant see the other side of the river. So cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment