Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

3.29.2012

Berlin: Touristas


My dear friends and I started our day in Friedrichshain, an artsy, student-populated neighborhood with fantastic cafes, galleries and bars, located in eastern Berlin. 



The next day, we walked though Tiergarten, hot coffees and warm pastries in our hands.




I was in high spirits in my new silk dress on the first warm, sunny day since arriving in Berlin. My only regret was not having a bike to cruise around on like the other happy Berliners.





We walked thorough Tiergarten and down to the Siegessäule.









Next, Brandenburger Tor.






After a marvelous day, we went home, took off our walking boots, had a large bier and watched the sun go down. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment