Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

3.12.2012

Sunday Funday

In Germany on a Sunday, everything is closed. People stay home, cook, visit with family and enjoy themselves. Yesterday was rainy and gray, so we slept in, had beers for breakfast and spent the day doing arts and crafts.



A couple days ago I found a rust-colored blazer on super sale for 3 Euros. Usually, orange isn't my color, but it fit like a glove so I decided to take it home with me. Schwing! Thursday while wandering through Neustadt Dresden I found some textile pens at an art supply store and It got me thinking about embellishing my new find with some drawings. I drew succulent plants on the back of my blazer and an old, gnarled tree on my friend's tee. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Char, this is great work! I am seeing a new, viable, marketable outlet for your talent. xo

    ReplyDelete