Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

4.11.2012

Delicious dish


I received a creamy treat from my friend's Mama: homemade Bailey's plus the secret recipe!! After the first taste, I was ready to cancel all my plans and pour a large glass over ice, but I took a shot in my coffee instead. And went back for another cup of coffee before leaving the house..;)


My favorite Swiss dish is fondue. Fondue is typically served during winter, but since it was a cold spring day, we decided to indulge anyway. It's basically a blend of four cheeses, white wine and kirschwasser. Like most simple pleasures, the taste is rich and divine. We ate it with sliced apples, oranges, grapes, figs and a couple different types of bread. I learned its best to accompany the meal with sips on kirschwasser, cool glasses of white wine and fantastic company. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment