Wilkommen

I am a young, American artist who loves to travel. Currently, Im humming about in/near South Lake Tahoe, CA. Enjoy.

4.07.2012

Freiburg







 








The Freiburger Münster. Finished in 1330, this gothic cathedral is the only one in Germany that was built in the Middle Ages and survived the air raids of 1944. Cool. 















This gorgeous bakery stopped us in our tracks. It turned out to be cake HEAVEN. I'm still on a high from the amazing, rich chocolate mousse. (Mom, naturally, I'm bringing home some chili dark chocolate for you. It's taking me lots of self-control not to dig into it now...)






 





I love finding people who look like their dogs. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to hear about every detail of this trip!!! See you soon my dear!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Maggs! We gonna talk some STORY! Love you! XOX

      Delete